THRIVING THROUGH CHANGE
The world is always changing, learn how to react and how to seize the opportunity!
It can be difficult to implement organizational change. Employees that are unable or unwilling to make transitions and adopt new methods can pose a serious challenge. So how do employees tackle change? Whether it is before or after the organizational change, this conference keynote will impart the practical strategies and tools needed to respond quickly to change in order to reap the benefits.
A naturally talented speaker, Stephan knows how to keep his audience hooked to his inspiring and moving keynotes. His analogies are fused with practical and concrete examples to foster understanding and produce instant results.
Whether the target audience comprises 15 executives or 5000 participants, his keynote presentations are always tailored to client-driven needs and expectations.
Keynote presentation goals:
- Increasing performance through a new outlook
- Building a positive attitude towards the unexpected
- Seeing change as an opportunity, not a threat
- Realizing that a successful organization is an evolving organization
- Responding quickly to change
- Taking charge of apprehension, inaction, and resistance to change
- Fostering positive outlooks towards change
- Optimizing human capital and the employees’ group synergy
- Increasing self-esteem and confidence when faced with new company direction
- Gaining new perspectives and a positive outlook towards challenges and change
- Keynote: 45 min. / 60 min. / 75 min. / 90 min.
- Keynote + Workshop: ½ Day / Full Day
- Custom Training: ½ Day / Full Day
- Moderating/Facilitating ½ Day / Full Day
- All services are available in French and/or English
Note: Stephan is an accredited trainer with the Chambre de l’Assurance de Dommages du Québec. His workshops can qualify as Continuing Education Obligations.
Custom keynote title:
Clients can choose to change the title of the keynote to correspond to the event's main theme.
What people are saying:
- Your presentation was a wonderful opportunity for reflection. A positive message that change in life can be the source of opportunities. You have contributed to the success of this manager meeting.-Marie-Claude Dulac, Vice-president, Sales and Loyalty La Capitale
- A mix of emotion, reality, and opportunity. We hope to have you at our next retreat. – Dr. Mathias Kouassi, Chief, Program integration Chemical Sectors Directorate, Environment Canada
- Simply wonderful, two hours of pure delight. -Serge Plouffe, Supervisor Transport Logistics, Bombardier
- A dynamic, structured, poignant speech that gets straight to the point. -Solange Alain, Director, Emploi Québec
- Reflections that are key to overcoming challenges and staying the course. A great source of inspiration. -Christiane Hogues, Consultant, Stategies and Organizational Effectiveness, Service Canada
Dowload the PDF version:
If you would like to download this information in order to include it in your event folder or planning application; or if you would like to share it with your event planning committee, please click below:
THRIVING THROUGH CHANGE SYLLABUS (PDF FORMAT 346 KB)