This interactive keynote addresses new sales realities and will teach participants new sales concepts and strategies that are effective in terms of achieving sales goals and developing new business.
Stephan Maighan has built and managed many large and successful teams in business-to-business sales (B2B) and business-to-consumer sales (B2C) across Canada. Throughout his sales career, Stephan has known how to set himself apart. Hard work and excellent results helped position him within the elite of his field. His drive and ‘zero-excuse’ attitude have made him a successful team leader at the helm of many of North America’s most successful sales teams.
Notably, he has won the titles of best sales representative in the country and best sales team leader on numerous occasions. His communication skills, his charisma and his stage presence make him an exceptional speaker. This business keynote is aimed at all organization levels, including executive levels.
Sales teams will learn how to excel and reach their full potential in order to increase sales and maximize returns and profits.
Whether the target audience comprises 15 executives or 5000 participants, his keynote presentations are always tailored to client-driven needs and expectations.
Keynote presentation goals:
- Increasing performance by conveying the importance of attitude and outlook
- Boosting self-esteem and confidence in sales contexts
- Teaching strategies for tackling sales barriers and closing sales without undue pressure
- Demonstrating how better communication leads to more sales
- Imparting strategies for building and sustaining client rapport and client trust
- Imparting the importance of accountability by ‘owning’ the leader role
- Boost morale and foster positive thinking among participants
- Promoting pride and belonging in sales careers
- Increase the drive to sell, surpass expectations and thrive for personal best
- Accountability with regard to results
- Keynote: 45 min. / 60 min. / 75 min. / 90 min.
- Keynote + Workshop: ½ Day / Full Day
- Custom Training: ½ Day / Full Day
- Moderating/Facilitating ½ Day / Full Day
- All services are available in French and/or English
Custom keynote title:
Clients can choose to change the title of the keynote to correspond to the event's main theme.
What people are saying:
- “Aspects such as “living in the present moment”, “the importance of having an effective why” and “playing to win” are highly relevant in the day-to-day lives of business people.” – Sylvain Hudon, Director, Commercial and Industrial Markets Desjardins
- “There are times in life when we are touched by others. Your keynote presentation was more than successful. Thanks again.” – Alain Joyal, President, Via Capitale Distinction
- “Your approach and your enthusiasm kept us hooked throughout the presentation and gave us the motivation to begin the New Year in an empowered way!” – Marc-Andre Legault, Branch Manager, Industrial Alliance
- “In 34 years of service with IBM, I had never seen a speaker receive a standing ovation at a corporate event, and here our staff and the management team gave you 3 in the same day, at each of your three keynote speeches” – Pierre Mallette, Assistant Director, IBM
- “What a joy and honour to have heard you speak to our business consultants; you are a master orator and trainer. On behalf of my team, thank you for your keynote conference.” – Peter Newell, Stellium Real Estate
Dowload the PDF version:
If you would like to download this information in order to include it in your event folder or planning application; or if you would like to share it with your event planning committee, please click below:
SELLING REDEFINED SYLLABUS (PDF FORMAT 280 KB)
THE ALTERNATIVE TO YOUR TYPICAL KEYNOTE PRESENTATION!
Partial list of clients: